Every year I had to lookup when I should do what in my garden. So I made an app to store this information. Now I have a nice list of actions on what I should do, to what plants and most importantly… when.
This app is not an encyclopedia of knowledge. You have to fill the app yourself. Just to familiarize yourself to the app I have added Daffodils as an example.
This app features:
- List all plants you want to keep track of.
- List all actions sorted per month.
- Mark an action as completed or ignored.
- Logbook to see what and when actions were taken.
- Add photo’s to actions and plants.
- Add a link to actions and plants for reference information.
- Actions are always linked to plants. So add the plants first.
- When in any list, swipe to the left for more options.
- Use the option buttons at the bottom of the screen to add or edit information.
- You can also access the photos thru iTunes to store them on your computer.